Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

SIM card won’t activate

I have read all related existing discussions on this topic. It’s been over 24 hours and my sim hasn’t activated.Yes -  I have done all the troubleshooting suggested. I see that I can arrange for a call or book an appointment in store - neither of whi...

PMDS101 by Established Contributor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Lost Sim

I lost my sim and phone can you seend me new plase i had useng this phone number can you replec it to me pales 

Hanuljak by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy 3 4g with non Samsung Phone

Hi, I got a Samsung Galaxy 3 4G watch (as a present) I have an android phone but it is not a samsung When i try and pair - i get the following message EE doesnt offer mobile plans for your watch so It appears that EE only allows connections to Samsun...

SMS from 150 with order, but I didn`t order anything.

Read moreSMS with order, I didn't order anything!SMS with order, I didn't order anything!Hello everyone! Today I got a text message from 150: "Hi from EE. Your JBL Live 220 White, is now being processed and will be delivered to your account address. ...

Security

Hi I’ve jus bought the rest mini WiFi box but it keeps saying weak security, how do I make it stronger?It won’t let me click on router to change code as previously read that’s wot to do?any advice plz ?

Lynday by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Two sim cards same number

Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to get two sim cards with the same number has I need a phone with a better battery and wondering if it would be possible 

Jakg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New phone setup

Hi guys, I need some help setting up my new Samsung please. I had a GiffGaff account, but a friend bought me a new Samsung galaxy S20 on EE that runs on O2, this phone I have now, but I wanted to keep my old number, so how do I go about doing that pl...

Resolved! going from contract to PAYG

Hi , everyone , need some advice and your wisdomcurrently i have a contract due to end within two weeks.  phone still works fine so i want to go onto PAYG sim no contract. i have several questions 1. when can i initiate the PAYG in readyness for cont...

samalcis by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful