Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Free gift

I had a text Monday saying my gift being processed but since then nothing. How long usely after dose it take?

Craigat by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone 12 Pro order

I Ordered an Iphone12 Pro on the 27th November I've checked the order and it has been saying it's in stock since I ordered it but hasn't been dispatched, any idea on when it will be dispatched? 

NPlace by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About your 4 gee order

I have recently placed an order and had it all confirmed. Then received another to contact 0800 079 0531 which is impossible to get through to. Is there any o to other way to get this sorted. I don't want any other add-ons just simply to have the pho...

Gaff2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance claim

I put a claim in this morning online as they are busy during these times which is fair enough but I have had a call asking for me to call back. Now stuck in a queue for 10 mins or so.. This has totally defeated the object... I may as well have rang i...

Order

Hi I placed a add on order on the 27th November I received a email confirming then I got one saying the order will be dispatched when back in stock but when I go online it says there in stock??? Tried to track it with the order number which is no goo...

VT2 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

XKO

I placed a order on the 2nd of December for a ps4 through add to plan I paid the £10 upfront I've heard nothing since also said will be delivery with in the next working day on the email

Sarah158 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

I placed an order for the iPhone 12 Pro Max 256gb in gold yesterday via the upgrades team and I was assured that my phone would be delivered the next day. still haven’t received a text from DPD 

Ab202015_ by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 deliveries

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if people are starting to receive their iPhone yet? The threads I find seem to be dated October. I can't find any recent ones! I'm waiting for the iPhone 12 Pro 128gb in graphite ordered by telephone call on the 1st De...

Tammy1707 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't set up 2nd Apple Watch mobile data plan on my account

Hi, TLDR: My question is, can I have 2 Apple Watch mobile data plans on my account associated respectively to 2 iPhone plans also on my account? If so, how do I go about this with my setup described below?Last year, I bought an Apple Watch Series 5 f...

rustyy by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Fold 2 amd Upgrade

Hi all. Few questions for you, and especially those that have a fold. Is the fold 2 available as an upgrade. It doesn't show up in my account as an upgrade bit that does not mean they don't do it.Do they keep them in stores? If I commit, I'd rather g...