Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro 128 gold

Helloi ordered my phone on the 13th nov when ee told me it would be dispatched within 21 days, well that has well and truly past now. will I be getting my phone any time soon as the one I’m using now is a present for someone! I ordered the iPhone 12 ...

Rubbish service

Just trying to find out where my order is and the website can't tell me 'at the moment'? Is the automated system busy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tried calling - no one availableTried chat - not available Wonder if i should say the same when they ask for payment!...

Trade

Hi,I sent my trade in phone back and the deadline for it to be completed is by Tomorrow which is the 12th. I’ve had a email from DPD saying it’s delivered and been signed for. I’ve contacted bright star and they tell me that my email address doesn’t ...

Video calling

I do not have a video icon on my dialing screen. 

Smart tv and devices not connecting to 5G CPE2 router

I have a 5GEE plan just started and purchased a Huawei 5G CPE 2 router. Getting WiFi fine on my computer, phone and tablets. But it seems no smart devices will connect (such as my TV, Sonos speaker/Alexa etc). I know there’s been talk on these thread...

Hannah_g by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New contract

Hellomy fiancé has me on his EE account for a pay monthly sim, has done for a long time.ive just took out my own contract with EE. Phone arrived today and I’ve set it up, however I would like to keep my number from the sim only. What do I need to do?...

Jenna25 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Activating SIM card from abroad

Hello, due to coronavirus mess I am stuck in Russia and need to port my number to EE SIM card which is not activated. Is that possible to do anything to activate it?tia

Dzamilya by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iphone 12 pro delivery procedure?

Hello, I have pre-ordered an iphone 12 pro, which should come on Friday. I currently have this down to be delivered to my mothers address as I will be at work (and didn't want to risk taking a day off for it not to arrive anyway... as I expect it mig...

kaisah16 by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Nintendo Switch 2020

I still haven't had a confirmation email about the Nintendo Switch I was supposed to be getting as part of my package. I was told it would be 2 weeks till I got a confirmation email and it's been nearly 3. Has anyone else had this problem? Should I p...