cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will you receive iPhone 11 Pro Max Stock?

rattan
Visitor

I eagerly upgraded as a long-term EE customer to the new iPhone pro max, I completed my upgrade online including making an initial upfront cost/payment however I have received no confirmation of when I can expect my new device and it is now been going on for over a week, understandably this is incredibly frustrating and friends of mine have been receiving their devices from other network providers whereas there is been no information or update provided by EE on when I can expect to receive the new iPhone 11 pro max space grey 64GB

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @rattan 

There is no account access on these forums. If you cannot check EE order tracking then you will need to call EE CS on 150. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rattan,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear we haven't been able to fulfil your order yet.

We are sending out back orders on a first come, first serve basis and we'll send you a text with tracking details as soon as it's dispatched.

If you'd prefer to switch to a model that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch.

Thanks

James