cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will my new phone be delivered?

bay28ben
Visitor

Evening

I have been trying to get an answer about I am expected to get a handset delivered. I ordered it on the 16th Jan 2019 and it was saying estimated delivery of the 17th Jan. I have been given a confirmation number starting in xkn but no tracking number and had no email/text alert from DPD about the status of the phone. If the phone hasn't been dispatched that quickly due to supply chain issues I am not bothered but its the lack of clear communication of the state of my order which is annoying. 

I would really like to know if the handset will be delivered to my collection point by the end of this week as I am due to go on holiday the following Monday and my old handset doesnt hold charge and won't seem to charge effectively so having a good functioning phone would make the holiday less stressful

Please can you help as I have been struggling for the last two days to try and get some help with this through the call centre and through live chat
1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @bay28ben

I am sorry to hear of your experience.

If you enter your XKN number into our online order tracker, does this show any information?

Are you getting the phone delivered to an EE Store?

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Leanne.