cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade

Sarahcole17
Visitor

I have an upgrade due next month and I find the App very unhelpful, the website says I am not eligible and I have also received txt messages 

looks like you are only offering me

an iPhone SE for no increase .  A longstanding customer should be offered more, sky mobile are offering me an iPhone11 for cheaper than any of your deals - can you match it 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Sarahcole17 

Try texting UP to 150, what does it say?

There's no account access through these forums, so you may need to call C/S to discuss this.

Sky Mobile isn't a network operator but a reseller using O2, with their own products, services & prices. Also check they are offering the phone you want on the same length of minimum term, MVNO providers often quote 24-36 month terms when EE are offering a shorter length.

My wife got the 100 day upgrade text yesterday, she went online and upgraded to a more expensive tariff and all went through. An hours later she got an email from EE stating they couldnt proces her order as she is not eligible for an upgrade? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @FatDamon,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What response does your wife get if she texts UP to 150?

Thanks

James