cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade fee paid but not taken

Jezzpezz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, ordered an early upgrade for a Samsung S20+ yesterday with a substantial early upgrade fee to pay. Paid the amount, yet it hasn't left my account and is not showing as pending. Had an email with an order number and it states usually dispatched within 1 day. Also I have 20% corporate discount applied, could this delay the order?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

iPhone 12 - chose delivery slot of 4pm - 6pm today as it’s the only time I’m home to recieve delivery.  
I placed the order on Friday 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bls123

What colour and memory size did you order?

Katie 🙂

I’m sort of in the same boat but it never asked me for a upgrade cost then I called up and told the person that I don’t know if my tariff covers it or if something went wrong and he called the correct department and asked them and they said that it doesn’t so he asked if I wanted to cancel and I said yeah because I don’t have enough money. Is this true? I’m still positive that the contract I got meant I can upgrade at any time or something and I badly need a new phone is there any way if me checking? please help. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StegCon,

Are you on an upgrade anytime plan?

If you are, please see How can I Upgrade Anytime? for information about the charges payable when upgrading early.

Hope this helps.

James