cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Stores shut, how will I get my new phone?!

OGD12
Visitor

I rung EE to upgrade my phone nearly four weeks ago. I was told that the iPhone XS wasn’t available in any other colour but gold, which I didn’t want. The helpful lady told me the Cardiff store had a space grey one and that I could go down with the appropriate ID and order number and collect from there. 
I did this, but was disappointed to discover they don’t have the phone as I was told and that they hadn’t had any stock for over a week due to COVID19 issues (fair enough!). The store had to place a manual order for the phone in store. Obviously due to further guidance from the government, the stores has shut.
I contacted EE customer services on Monday to say I wanted the order redirected to my home address. I was initially told the order was on track and would arrive in store when they open. When I challenged this, as the stores could be closed for some time to come, I was told a member of the ‘back log team’ who are looking into store deliveries and re directing them, would contact me in a couple of days. I’ve yet to hear anything. 
Is anyone else in the same boat and had their order sent to their address instead? 
Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @OGD12,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Once your new phone is available, a member of our team will contact you to check if you’d still like to receive this and, if so, we will arrange sending this to you directly. We have taken all of the phones out of our shops.

Thanks

James