cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung Galaxy Fold

Horris_786
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered the Samsung Galaxy Fold on 18th September got told next day delivery, no txt message from DPD, called today and got told could be upto 14day. If I New that I would have just gone out and brought one. When will I get it???

29 REPLIES 29
Scuffers
Contributor
Contributor

Was you told that over the phone? 

I placed mine at 03:00 yesterday morning,  there was no delivery date, simply 'Despatched in 7 days'.

I don't think EE have the stock yet,  hence why nothing is moving with respect to emails, texts etc.

Woohoo!!

Dpd SMS confirmation of a delivery tomorrow!

Does that mean we getting then tomorrow 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Horris_786

Thanks for coming to the community.

You’ll receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

If you have opted for delivery to an EE store the process is the same – you’ll receive a DPD text to tell you when it’s going to arrive ready for you to collect.

Just remember to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

Leanne.

Yes the upgrade person said next day delivery.

Hi, when and how did u order it.

When did u order urs. 
I ordered mine in the morning of 18th and it’s still awaiting confirmation!

Hi 

I ordered online around 11am on 18th and didn’t get an email until day later saying order is confirmed and still so far waiting on confirmation of delivery date. Have u any idea when as i will have to take a day off unpaid now for it to arrive.

ordered it in 18th expecting it to be delivered this week when I was off

Read more
Has anybody got the Samsung Galaxy Fold? Do DPD do deliveries on Saturdays?