cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S20 ultra 5g

Loki1
Visitor

Hi, 

I was due an upgrade 9th of last month, went to shop & ordered a note 10 plus. It never arrived so i rang ee. They said no stock due to new release of s20. I cancled order. Placed a pre ordered for Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra 5g on Friday 13th. Ive received a confirmation text with tracking link. I've downloaded dpd app but when i try to track it all it says is error ?

Can anyone please shed some light on delivery as I'm very disappointed.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Loki1  if you received tracking information and you’re having issues with the DPD app I recommend you calling customer services to check that the tracking number is correct

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Loki1

Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team yet? They'll be able to confirm your order.

Chris

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago had an update saying it was on track on the 20th and nothing since, it was supposed to be being delivered to my local store but now all the stores are closed, can somebody please tell me whats going to happen now?

@Nikk2020   You’ll need to call customer services about this.   

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Nikk2020

Thanks for coming here.

If you give our Mobile Care team a call on 150, they will be able to get your order looked into and help you with the delivery.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.