cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: phone orde

Paul788
Investigator
Investigator

I upgrade my phone to a iphone 12 pro max 512 gb on 11/12/2020 and i just receive a mesage my order is coming soon but it shows still whaiting confirmation date for delivery...i gues every 7 days i get un update on delivery because last week i get a mesage:my order is on track...

any news about how long will take to get a confirmation date for delivery?

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LeJarde
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

If you scroll through the posts relating to iPhone 12/pro/pro max you will see a pattern. I ordered mine on the 27/11 and I still have no expected delivery date, I was told 24/48hrs at point of sale, this gradually extended during several angry call to EE from 24/48hrs  to 3-5 days, 7 days, 7-14 days, 14-21days then finally within 28 days. Today is day 34, I still have no phone, expected delivery date or the phone call from EE management I was told on Saturday I would get on Tuesday. I suggest either changing phones or developing a Zen like patience because you are in for a frustrating looooooonnnnnnnggggg wait with no feedback from EE. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are literally hundreds of us sharing the same pain.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tomharms
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my upgrade for the same phone about 2 weeks before you. Mine says between 4th and 9th of January. But we will see. 

LeJarde
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

If you scroll through the posts relating to iPhone 12/pro/pro max you will see a pattern. I ordered mine on the 27/11 and I still have no expected delivery date, I was told 24/48hrs at point of sale, this gradually extended during several angry call to EE from 24/48hrs  to 3-5 days, 7 days, 7-14 days, 14-21days then finally within 28 days. Today is day 34, I still have no phone, expected delivery date or the phone call from EE management I was told on Saturday I would get on Tuesday. I suggest either changing phones or developing a Zen like patience because you are in for a frustrating looooooonnnnnnnggggg wait with no feedback from EE. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there are literally hundreds of us sharing the same pain.

Paul788
Investigator
Investigator

I get another update after another 7 days....my order is on track and i still get the same message every 7 days and now i have a month since i upgrade the phone and still have no phone and not even a delivery date...

Joeyy13
Visitor

I’ve been waiting since beginning of December for my upgrade to the 12 pro, had updates saying coming soon the had a delivery date of 4th jan - 9th jan a week before Christmas but that has now disappeared and now stays waiting delivery date again 

Give you a bit of hope I put my upgrade through on the 27th of November for my iPhone 12 Pro Max and I got it on the 2nd of January so you should see ur phone soon

Give you a bit of hope I put my upgrade through on the 27th of November for my iPhone 12 Pro Max and I got it on the 2nd of January so you should see ur phone soon

LeJarde
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Can I be cheeky and ask what version? I ordered the pro max 512 in grey, just hoping you’re of a similar ilk.