cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: EE Upgrades: All you need to know

MattScott123
Investigator
Investigator

Im due an upgrade and have been for 2 months, so why does it cost to upgrade now when I have never paid to upgrade before? Even for a crappy older phone! 

What's going on with the free gifts you use to get as well? 

Thanks please reply.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MattScott123

Thanks for coming to the community.

Is there a cost for the phone?

Can you text UP to 150, and let me know the reply?

You can find all our  current phone, plans and any promotions that we may have on the EE Shop online:)

Thanks.

Leanne.

Great news, you're eligible to upgrade.
Try our new Messaging service here ee.co.uk/SMS-upgrade and upgrade today by SMS, alternatively you can check out your offers at ee.co.uk/eeup or call us on 150

That's what I get plus I know im due an upgrade as it says in the app... Every time I click anything it takes me to the website which ALWAYS DOWN.

Every time I check any phone even older models it's asking for a 30 pound charge.

Ridiculous service.

@MattScott123    You mean the upfront cost that you have to pay to towards the price of the device they might be a year or so old but they still expensive phones and If you want a free gift you need to choose the devices they are on and these are the latest devices. 

Sorry but EE seems to be the worst for all of this, just gonna cancel my contract and go elsewhere as im always overpaying on my contracts compared to most of my friends and they all get decent gifts and only pay like 30 a month and im paying 45 a month for a Nokia 8 which is mental.

Cheers anyway but too much hassle.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MattScott123

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you give us a call on 150, our upgrades team can go through all your upgrade options with you 🙂

Thanks.

Leanne.