cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone order

Jamie2312
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max 128gb sierra blue phone on the 26th November and the EE phone operator told me it was a 3 weeks wait time to get the phone is that still the case or will it be longer

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jamie2312  that’s still the case but you might get it a little sooner there is no guarantee but at present it’s now come down to usually dispatched in 14 days if you order today. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jamie2312  that’s still the case but you might get it a little sooner there is no guarantee but at present it’s now come down to usually dispatched in 14 days if you order today. 

Perfect thank you @Chris_B 

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max 128gb sierra blue phone on the 26th November and the EE phone operator told me it was a 3 weeks wait to get the phone and a couple of days ago it went down to 2 weeks and today it is currently a 3 week wait again so will I still receive the phone by next Friday?

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro max 128gb 14th November and still not arrived so think you’ll be waiting 3 weeks at least. I think the tracking is poor as you don’t even get a dead cert date of when it’s meant to arrive. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jamie2312

Thanks for coming to the community. 

iPhone 13 orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis as stock arrives from Apple. We update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

Our delivery partner DPD will contact you by text by 8pm the day before delivery to let you know to expect your order the following day.

Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T surely we should know when our orders will be arriving as I understand it is a first come first serve basis. However if we’ve been told a 3 week wait for the phone then EE should stick to that time frame and not readjust after