cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone not registered?

iowspence73
Explorer

Hi,

ive had a sim only contract for a year or so on a spare phone (due to the bad signal in my area so use it as an emergency) which I paid monthly by direct debit. 

I hadn’t used the phone since November but continued to pay until the end of December (so I’ve just noticed now).

I went to use the phone yesterday and it wouldn’t work. I’ve tried updating apps etc to no avail. I’ve just been on ee website and updated the monthly payment for minimal use, but phone still saying not registered?

does anyone have any ideas? I did see on the search menu that on another post someone commented about the sim being dead?? 

if this is the case would I need to contact ee to get a new sim? 

Thank you in advance. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Leanne_T

Thank you for taking time to reply to my plea for help. 

I have turned on the phone this morning and thankfully the phone seems to have updated itself and has I’ve had a text to say that my minutes, texts and data have all been accepted and I’ve tried my phone and it works, hooray! 🙌🏻

Thank you again for being there to assist, it’s very kind of you. 

all the best 

@iowspence73 😃

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iowspence73

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you have missed payments and the SIM is not working you would need to call us and get your account looked into, you can call our Mobile Care team on 0800 079 8586. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Hi @Leanne_T

Thank you for taking time to reply to my plea for help. 

I have turned on the phone this morning and thankfully the phone seems to have updated itself and has I’ve had a text to say that my minutes, texts and data have all been accepted and I’ve tried my phone and it works, hooray! 🙌🏻

Thank you again for being there to assist, it’s very kind of you. 

all the best 

@iowspence73 😃

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

No problem @iowspence73

Thanks for coming back and letting me know 🙂

Leanne.