cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone colour

86Sharky
Explorer

Hi 

just read my confirmation email from today’s Order. And it say the iPhone arriving tomorrow is space grey. I’m 99.9 % sure I ask on the phone today that I wanted the silver. Can someone look into this please before it gets shipped out.

thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @86Sharky 

From your post it sounds like its already shipped. You can check order tracking to be sure. If it's shipped you will need to send it back and reorder.

As there is no account access on these forums, anything further you will need to speak to CS tomorrow on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @86Sharky 

From your post it sounds like its already shipped. You can check order tracking to be sure. If it's shipped you will need to send it back and reorder.

As there is no account access on these forums, anything further you will need to speak to CS tomorrow on 150.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Thank you . I really hope it’s just a type error on the email , and the actual colour I wanted arrives. Really don’t want to be messing around sending my order back. Cheers for your reply.

Get Outlook for iOS