cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Panasonic wireless phone KX-TGE722E. With answering system.

1Mikeo
Explorer

I would like to know how to adjust the number of rings before 1571 answers,  the problem I have is 1571 is answering before the device system, I would like to increase the number of rings for 1571 and decrease the number of rings on the system device. The operating booklet contact the service provider to change the number of rings for 1571 or voicemail.

2 REPLIES 2
wardi
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

1Mikeo.. This is a function of the phone.  I have a Panasonic model similar (though not the same) as yours.  With mine you can increase the number of rings from 2 up to 7, the auto setting is 4. This is done on mine as follows..

Settings/Answer System - OK/Settings - OK/Number of rings - OK/select number with up/down keys/OK

Hope that helps.

Many thanks for your prompt reply, yes your instructions are very similar to mine, but I think that my question was not laid out very clear,
I need the answering system to answer before the voicemail, I will have to call EE technical (my provider).
Again many thanks.
1mikeo

Sent from Mail for Windows 10