cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Not receiving password reset link

abalf4
Investigator
Investigator

Trying to get into my EE Perks account need new password link but despite numerous attempts and triple checking all areas of my work email I still haven't got a link?! TIA for any assistance with this. 

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abalf4,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you checked your spam/junk folder?

Could you have registered for Perk with your personal email address, rather than your work one?

James

Hi James,

Thanks for replying. Tried all my emails and every area within them!... but know it's my work one as that's where the EE info comes to normally. I had an request at end of October to connfirm/update my details so I would continue to get benefits etc but only just doing today, so unless they have deactivated my account?? I still want to have my account though, so at a loss as to what is going on for something that should be very straightforward!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abalf4,

If it has been less than 30 days since your received the reminder to re-validate your email address, your account won't have been deactivated.

Please contact your IT support department at work and ask them to check externals emails from EE aren't being blocked on your email account.

Thanks

James

Hi James,

Thanks will try that when get time.

BW's