cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My phone still hasn't been delivered, I ordered it on the 18th?

Charleyb123
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an early upgrade on the 18th and got a confirmation email saying it would be dispatched within a day because it was in stock but the delivery date is still awaiting confirmation? 

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Charleyb123. You’ll need to call customer services as this is a public forum that has no account access. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charleyb123,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Which phone did you order?

Thanks

James

it was a huawei mate 20 lite

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Charleyb123,

That phone is showing as in stock.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can take a quick look at your order.

Thanks

James

I've called 150 but there is no options on there to get through to someone about a delivery. It's just an automated message about how the process works instead? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Charleyb123.

If you're calling from an EE phone, you can follow the options for our upgrades team and they can check the order for you.

Jon

Hi, I have the same issue- ordered the same phone on the 19th and no movement for two days. When I rang on Wednesday the lady I spoke to said the phone was on a 7-day backorder, so I'm going to wait until Tuesday before ringing again if it's still not in transit. I'm guessing you're in the same boat.

not sure why it says it's in stock unless they're prioritising the orders that include the free SWitch? Anyway hope that helps.