cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

IPhone 13

Iphoneis66
Investigator
Investigator

What is the status of my order and it says expected tomorrow and has not been dispatched and is it going to come next week and is stock coming soon and a employee said 2-3 days after today and can it get delivered on Wednesday 

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Iphoneis66 , unfortunately there is no account access here, you will have to speak to customer service, this will depend on stock, when you ordered and how many before you, as orders are processed on a first come first serve.

The evening before delivery, you will receive notification from DPD and the day of delivery another one from DPD with a one hour window.

I replied to your other thread, no need to start new one, just continue with the original one.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Iphoneis66
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone order iPhone 13 128gb and has it been dispatched or delivered

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Which colour did you choose, @Iphoneis66?

Chris

IPhone 13 midnight 128GB 

Leanne_T

Hi @Iphoneis66

Thanks for coming back to us. 

The iPhone 13 128GB Midnight is currently showing, 'Available to order, usually despatched within 14 days.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

Leanne.

Screenshot_20211024_132407_com.android.chrome.jpg

A employee said this and my email said today delivery and I ordered on Friday and is this right 2-3 days 

[mod edit: Image rejected due to it containing personal information.]

Leanne_T

Hi @Iphoneis66

We allocate stock on a first come, first served basis. And we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have, 

information relating to individual orders is not available here.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way.

Leanne.