cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy z flip 3 delivery

Terrilou88
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know how long delivery is taking on the flip3 green I ordered a week ago and not had any updates 

13 REPLIES 13
beko1987
Investigator
Investigator

I regret trying to be fancy and ordering a Lavendar 256gb, like you I've had radio silence for over a week on my order.

I'll either keep waiting or crack and work out how to change toan in-stock Silver or something...

If I'd of known I wouldn't of ordered it. Quick to take my money to upgrade 

Same here! I'm annoyed at myself as they offered me a £0 early upgrade to it and I went silly and went for it, what I should have done was let the contract die and buy a new phone outright and go to a cheap sim only contract with another network...

Got tempted by a shiny new toy and they don't have it to sell me (the order page at the time I ordered didn't say anything about stock issues or I'd have not chosen it) 

I'm the same ordered a week ago now told me this week now it just says awaiting confirmation 

Tomtom3113
Visitor

Hi there

do you have any idea of when next batch of stock will be in for the samsung galaxy z flip 3 🙂 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi everyone.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

We update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information we have.

You will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to confirm that it's on its way. 

If you ordered in store, the store will contact you as soon as your phone is ready to collect.

Thanks.

Leanne. 

Ordered mine 7 days ago it stated it would be dispatched in 7 days and still nothing I've ordered the green flip in the bigger memory 

I ordered the same as you. In green with the bigger memory 10 days ago and they said it will be at least 2 weeks 😥

I've just checked my order and now have a delivery estimate of next week (256gb Lavendar). So a delivery must be being unloaded somewhere