cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Free Xbox with upgrade

Stresspuppy
Investigator
Investigator

Hi first post and sorry if I'm sounding a bit moany, but I recently upgraded my oppo Reno z for an oppo X3 find lite 5g and 10 gig data because of the free Xbox offer. I duely paid the £30.00 upfront cost via PayPal. Received the phone but I have not received a text message informing me of when the Xbox will arrive. Could you please check to see what has caused the delay.

Many thanks. Simon

13 REPLIES 13

Cancel your DD & risk marring your credit history & being chased by debt collectors. Doing so still doesn't cancel your contract.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

The way i see it the contract has been broken by EE, terms and conditions were agreed upon by EE and myself. Part of those terms were the supply of an xbox series s in exchange for a one off payment of £30. 

The £30 was duly paid by myself but the xbox has not been delivered and has now been renaged upon despite being confirmed by an agent acting on behalf of EE, and still no offer to refund the one off payment of £30.

Yes, but cancelling your DD is not the way to resolve it. Your 1st port of call should be a formal complaint on EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I am awaiting a phone call from EE to dicuss this matter, although the department that is supposed to call me is the "outbound department". So maybe they are just calling to discuss my reasons for wanting to leave. I will await their phone call.