cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ee voucher

bubitaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there! I need your help. I moved to Bulgaria but still using my tmobile. I use ee top up vouchers so I can use internet over here, but the problem this time is, that it does not work. I tried three g, four g, two g nothing seem to work and not sure what can I do. i restarted the phone, it is an iphone as well but still no internet. roaming is on.

Please help

12 REPLIES 12
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you texting VO space 16-digit voucher no. to 150?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes and I got a text back that I can use internet for the next 6 months. So I put the roaming on, then I clicked on 3G on, but there is no internet at all.

Sorry, I topped up first. Then I texted 6MONTHWEB to 441 and then I got that text back.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bubitaa

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Has the 6MONTHWEB worked in Bulgaria previously? 

Do you have signal showing? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

From memory, and this is from some time back, the 6MONTHWEB to 441 was a £20 buy pack that gave you Unlimited Internet for Six Months on EE 3G Only Network, ie,the Old T Mob Network. The Pack was limited, it gave you 500mb per month of Internet, then after 500mb it became Internet Browsing Only, ie, No Downloads or Streaming untill your next month of 500mb.

1. This would have been a TM PAYG SIM, and didn't think the TM PAYG  Sims allowed automatic Roaming.

2. Did you have or buy a TM Roaming pack to use in Bulgaria and if so did it have an Internet allowance.

3. I honestly didn't think this 6Month pack was still available or still worked, and I don't believe it was designed to work whilst Roaming anyway.

Who told you or where did you get the information from that this Pack Add On would work in Bulgaria and do you still have Credit on the Phone.

Thank you, Leanne. No

No, I had no problems. Have been using this for years. But does not work this time for some reason.

Not sure about the signal.

This is a T-Mobile pay as you go booster, which you can use anywhere in the EU. The one I use is £40 for 6 months of Internet on phone. I've been using this for few years now. And always been working whlist roaming. 

Ok looks like they changed it from £20 to £40 to include the EU,in 2018

You just need to clarify whether it's still a valid Booster Pack now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/...

Ok, but is there a free number I can ring and ask this? 

Thank you.