cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE

Ihateee8
Visitor

Complaining! I have been with EE for years. I started with Tmobile then, I think Orange then EE bought them out. I was on a really good plan that received a discount until I sent a new handset back - well it did not come actually- so I cancelled it well within the approved time and despite it not meant to effect my statutory rights that is exactly what has happened. All of a sudden they chucked an extra (approx) 25% onto my bill plus the handset's price went up an extra £4 to what they prev. offered it to me at! When I rang up about it I was told that was a previous orange deal and we do not do it any more. I told them EE carried on with the same deal for the past 10 years so the deal is with EE! Also when I tried to complain I had ot answer 3 x as many security questions than usual. I am now wating to see how they will respond after an complaint via email. When I 1st went online to complain I was shocked to hear that EE are the most complained about mobile phone company! One scource said they advise you do not do it by phone because it will wind you up! Which was an understatement! I cannt believe for a few pounds EE are willing to make a totally saitisfied customer, up to now, into a mega furious spitting nails individual. It wasn;t just the content of the call but the way EE employees are told to treat complainants. 'Nothing that might look bad on the surface but the whole set up and innuendos of the whole conversation left me so angry and frustrated because, it felt, I am not a big player with a massive account so it did not matter what I felt. Hopefully I will be able to come back here and report a different outcome to the above when, or should I say IF they do actually deal with it. Otherwise I will go to offcom and take it further because it is the PRINICPAL of hte whole thing!

hate the way you have to choose a subject from EE's li

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ihateee8

I am very sorry to hear of your experience.

Please let me know how you get on when you hear back from our complaints team.

Speak to you soon.

Leanne.