cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Customer feedback

Markg0
Visitor

Hi there,

I'm not sure how to leave customer feedback so I was wondering if someone could pass the feedback along from here if possible to wherever it should go?

I initially had an extremely confusing chat via the "Online chat" system and was misadvised on my current situation, I then decided to call and was greeted by Helen who spent the next couple of days looking into my issue and getting it sorted.

Halen was extremely polite, helpful and a pleasure to talk to, she honestly couldn't have done a better job. It's support like this that keeps me with a company and after this experience, I would highly recommend EE to those around me.

Working in IT I speak with various support teams from companies often and none come close to how much of a pleasure this experience has been, even with a quick update via text to keep me in the loop even though the issue was resolved in around 48 hours, that's crazy!

Again if you could forward this feedback on that would be highly appreciated, my case referral is ID12982046

If you're unable to please advise on how I can leave feedback, thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Markg0

Welcome to the community and thank you so much for leaving this lovely feedback about the conversation you had with Helen. It sounds like she did a fantastic job. 🙂

As a thank you from us here in the community team, I'd love to send you a small gift.

Spot prize.jpg

I've sent you a private message to get your information so that I can send it out and try to track Helen down.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris 🙂