cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Broken TV Received

Sam312
Investigator
Investigator

Good morning,

I was hoping for some advise. 

I received an LG TV as part of the Google Pixel 4a offer, however the TV arrived completely smashed, I called 150 and eventually got put through to someone from the 'supply chain' team where he arranged for a courier to pick up the damaged TV.

However, as I will need a replacement, he told me that the TV is currently out of stock and said that I would have to call up EE every other day until there is stock availability for a replacement. Which is quite inconvenient, considering the TV was part of the deal.

Has anyone had a similar experience or is there any alternative to me having to spend my time chasing up for something which was sent to me broken? such as being contacted/notified once there is a restock that could be sent to me? 

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

It's not really EEs fault it was delivered broken. 

It sounds like it got damaged in transit.

It may be part of the deal but if you want it then do as suggested and call every other day.

Otherwise they may forget about you as your records will show it was delivered.

It's a little inconvenience but it's not going to take much out of your day to chase up something.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sam312

I'm sorry to hear that you had this problem with the TV.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris