cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Anytime upgrade with no upgrades

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hi,  i currently have a iphone 12 pro and am eligible for an anytime upgrade,   the site shows me the handsets available to me but yet when i select the one i wish to upgrade to it says "no available plans".  At first i thought ok but then i check all the listed phones an everyone of them states the same thing.

see pic below.

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/19611iF7AD8ADA3918E77B/image-size/large/is-m... 

Screenshot 2021-09-13 171807.jpg

So  i wondering if the whole Anytime upgrade is a con,  simply to get me to purchase a higher priced plan that includes it.   It seems strange that im eligible yet all devices state this.  

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @wasteddee 

there does seem to be a error at the moment if you call customer services on 150 or visit a EE store a advisor will be happy to help.

Thanks, 

David.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@wasteddee  Just to add the anytime upgrade means you have to have a higher tariff or the same cost tariff that you do now.  You can not have a lower price tariff if you take up the option to use the anytime upgrade.   If you want a cheaper tariff you have to pay off your current tariff or see it out to the minimum term date.   

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

thanks will give them a ring,  

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

thats fine,  i am hoping to keep my current tariff just swap out the handset,  iphone 12 pro is a bit difficult to read at times so wanted to shift up to the 12 pro max.   cheers for the info 

@wasteddee   Might be worth calling customer services to see what they say.     

Just a quick heads up it might be worth waiting,  tomorrow Apple are showing the iPhone 13 so the iPhone 13 is a couple of weeks away from being released.