cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Almost one month, no delivery or contact

Rhod1
Explorer

I upgraded online on the 8th of November ( Huawei P20 lite with Nintendo Switch ) and had an email saying thankyou for my order on the same day. But I have not received, or even had any correspondence, at all since. I understand the switch is dispatched 15 to 30 days after receiving the phone, but I have not even had that yet! And will that still apply when I eventually do get a phone? The staff in my local store say they can't help, is there a number to ring where I actually get to speak to someone? Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rhod1  Call customer services on 150 from your mobile,  the email you got back was just standard automated email reply and at best guess your order hasn’t gone through. 

Thanks @Chris_B , but ive tried several options on 150, all automated answers. Any options you recommend that can help? 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rhod1,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Please select the 'looking to upgrade' option.

Thanks

James

Thanks @James_B and @Chris_B for both of your suggestions. I finally got through to someone, got passed around a few people, and will apparently be contacted within 7 days by someone higher up the food chain in ee. I will see what happens and update this thread when I can. 

Thanks again,

Rhod

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Rhod1

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, Leanne.