Welcome to the EE Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1905041members
1160064posts

Community Activity

Re: Why doe EE lie about mobile coverage?

I have no suggestion but totally agree with you. I have very little signal coverage in multiple areas but when you type in address / postcode it says good or excellent.EE tell me that's what their signal check say so won't do anything about it.

Mel1407 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abroad

I’m currently in turkey , it won’t allow me to txt 150 for roaming and I have no service  only when I connect to wifi  please help 

4g mobile box

I purchased a mobile 4g box due to house move and paid for 1 month unlimited. I cancelled it after the month due to having WiFi installed but I’m wondering if I can just swap the SIM card for a pre paid one for using when I’m away on weekends etc. I ...

Sony unauthorised payments

Looks like this is a problem with Sony taking money via EE has anyone ever been refunded as EE say it’s not their problem basically and to contact Sony can’t get passed the BOT with Sony as I don’t have an account any help appreciated as we have had ...

Cakey1975 by Investigator
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrading pay as you go sim

Hello Will my phone number stay the same if I put in my new upgraded pay as you go simcard?  Today I received my new simcard and on the sticker it says the pin and puk code but also says mobile number which is not the same phone number as the one I h...

Heera by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coverage in Newhaven

We are aware of a signal issue that is affecting some of our customers in the Newhaven area. Our mast had to be removed in April 2024, as this was requested by the landowner.  Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made awa...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Is 0800 956 3045 an EE number?

Hi, can I please ask if the number 0800 956 3045 belongs to EE?After purchasing a phone/contract yesterday I received the following message from EE(?) this morning:"Hi from EE. An error occurred with the order you placed online. Sorry about that. Ple...

sudinoe1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Call divert

@cbr1100chrisDid the call divert work to get around the roaming charges of one provider to another provider with "roam like home"? @EssexBoyEE Thank you for your help with this.So my situation is that EE does not have "Roam Like Home" to India but Le...

RajK1 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Latest from our Blog

Meet the Pixel 8a

Meet the Pixel 8a - Delightful. Powerful. Full of Google AI.   Fun colours. Fresh design. Pixel 8a is bright and bold, and feels great in your hand. It's designed with a smooth finish and matt back ...

4 Comments

Have your say - avoiding the queues

We'd all prefer to beat the queues and busy spells. But we're looking at how we can improve the experience when we are busy and there's a bit of a call queue.  

0 Comments

EE TV is here

EE today launched its new TV service, EE TV, available with EE Broadband. EE TV means amazing entertainment and sport, with Sky channels from NOW, Netflix, TNT Sports and more – through flexible packa...

204 Comments

Welcome to new EE

New EE does more New EE is here and we’re so much more than just mobile. We’re for everyone, regardless of network, with new tech, new services and heaps of inspiration for every aspect of your life. ...

53 Comments