Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E sim not working after reset

Hi I hope you all can help. Today I got sent a new iPhone 13 and I set it up and converted my sim to an e sim. I then realised I’d set it up without updating to iCloud so none of my new photos were on there. I then updated the I cloud on the iPhone 1...

Trouble with sim card

Hey friends, I had to buy a new Apple iPhoneSE20 this week to replace my original SE , as when I attempted installing new update IoS14.4 it completely wrecked my phone and all is irrecoverable, - grrrr.   However , setting it up this afternoon with A...

bluesbaby75 by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty iPhone 13

Hi,  Is anyone able to help with regards to my consumers rights/statutory rights against EE? I purchased a brand new iPhone 13 on a 24 month contract on the 17th March 2022, I began to experience issues with the screen within the first week of owning...

Rynn1 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Why Won't My Personal Hotspot Work Since my Upgrade? (iPhone 12)

Hi All,  I recently upgraded from iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 and added another line to my account for my daughter.  I've got 3 phone numbers on my account to cover family members.  Since my upgrade, my personal hotspot won't connect.  The other 2 numbers...

ClareM82 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch SE no mobile data

I upgraded to a IPhone 12 (pay monthly) and decide to also get my first Apple Watch SE. Well. No mobile data, no sim and no connection. Didn't even give me the option to set up mobile data on the watch app. I called EE. They changed Esim told me to w...

Can I upgrade a smart benefit?

Is it possible to pay the difference and upgrade my Apple Music smart benefit to a family account?? Can’t find any answers on the FAQ pages. Thanks!

JoH25 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 7

Hello, I'm just thinking of getting my first Apple Watch.Been iPhone since iPhone 3, but never had a smart watch. My question is;I'd like a series 7 stainless steel or titanium, but only want WIFI connection & bluetooth via my phone. I know the alumi...

Iggy911 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Voicemail not working (iOS 15.4.1)

Reaching out for support!I've tried multiple times to set up a custom voicemail greeting on my iPhone, but I'm constantly getting the following error. The operation couldn't be completed. (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035.) I would be really grateful...

Apple Music add on charge

Hi! I recently got the Apple Music add on but have still been charged by Apple this month. How do I sort it! Any suggestions would be appreciated