Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Music add on charge

Coopern1974
Investigator
Investigator

Hi! 
I recently got the Apple Music add on but have still been charged by Apple this month. How do I sort it! Any suggestions would be appreciated 

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Coopern1974   Did you cancel your Apple Music subscription with Apple.  

Hi!

I currently pay for the family Apple Music but the add in is just for me so EE said that the £9.99 would be taken off and I would only pay the £4.99 but I’m not sure how to do that?!

Sent from my iPhone
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cooper1974,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You'll need your subscription with Apple, or you'll continue to be charged.

The Apple Music family subscription isn't available through EE.

James

Thanks James_B!

I was told by EE that i would only be charged £4.99 as the individual membership is an add on! How would I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone
James_B

Hi @Coopern1974,

Sorry, it isn't possible to discount your family subscription that you have taken out directly with Apple. At EE, we only offer a single user Apple Music subscription.

James

@Coopern1974  If you want it via EE then only you can listen to the music if you want to keep it as a family plan you have to take that out with apple.    You can not have a family plan and then get a reduced cost by taking out with EE . it’s one or the other 

Hi James_B

So I need to cancel my family subscription and then the EE add on will automatically work as I used the link in the text that I originally got?

Sent from my iPhone
Hi Chris_B

Thanks for that. So if I added on the family subscription it would theoretically only cost me an additional £4.99 as I get the individual subscription free through EE?

Sent from my iPhone
James_B

Hi @Coopern1974,

Yes, you'll be able to use your single user subscription through EE if you cancel your family membership. This will also stop your family members from being able to access Apple Music.

If you need your family subscription to continue, you'll need to continue your payments with Apple.

James