Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I phone 12

Hi all. First time of doing this. Does anybody know how I can increase the amount of rings my phons does prior to going to voicemail, at present it rings twice. I have tried the things that are on the internet without success. I have been told EE nee...

Trev65 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AOD

Afternoon guys, I have just changed from Android to Iphone, I bought an Iphone 14 ios16.1 , I am trying to set Always on Display but not sure if this has it, on my Samsung S10 i could set phone in its charger cradle and it would show the time , is th...

Watch

I’ve lost my Apple Watch what do I do

Lily270 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 14

Does anybody have any idea when current orders for iPhone 14 will be delivered? Ordered in ‘starlight’ on 20/10/22 and still haven’t heard anything. Was told within 7 days but starting to doubt it. Any longer and my trade in will no longer be valid.

Salcrx by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Apple Watch 003 and 012 error codes - Resolution

Thought I would post here to offer advice on anyone who has a issue with the following error codes 003 and 012. I moved from Sky to EE as Sky do not support the Apple Watch with an eSim. Got my account set up with 2 mobile lines, not issues.  However...

TrickyT by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max

So I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max (128GB Black) when it said it was 14 days and now it’s saying 28 days (on the site) and I’ve not received any kind of update…has anyone who ordered a Pro Max received one yet, or has anyone been given any kinda updat...

Jaii_96 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful