Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Iwatch order

Hi, I ordered a I watch SE 2022. Got a confirmation email but no tracking number just an order number. Can anyone tell me what the problem is with this please

Resolved! Airpods

If I add the apple AirPods on to my plan do I have to pay vat on top each month for them ?

Resolved! Lost paired Apple Watch mystery

Hi all, I’m looking for advice please?I purchased my watch through EE and it was paired to my phone. I am disabled and am rarely out, but when I do go out its handy that my family can track me easily with my watch.My watch is set to mimic my phone an...

Upgrade

When I checked my account 2 days ago it showed I was eligible to upgrade on at least two of my contracts yet  this morning  I’ve gone in and it shows I’m not please explain ?? as I’ve not upgraded two phones with ee I bought phones outside I am going...

Resolved! Add a device

Hi As an existing customer can I add a device to my account with no upfront costs , tia 

Wils74 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My iphone13 won’t switch on

Hi I got a contract from EE on the 18th February 2022 , know my phone isn’t working it’s not switching back on, my model off phone is a iPhone 13 who do I contact about this. Mr Joseph Quinn 

Joe1975 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I just noticed that £30 was withdrawn from my card

I applied today for an iPhone, I don't know exactly which model (13 or 14 pro/ pro MAX) the problem is that I didn't receive any email after my application, but the money was withdrawn from my account. can someone help me ?

FloroiuM by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful