cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max order

Chloelei
Visitor

I ordered the iPhone 15 pro max on Friday, I was told the phone was in stock and ordered next day delivery. I did not receive the phone next day I called up and was told the phone was no longer in stock and had to wait atleast 5 working days for it to be back in stock. 

Upon checking the tracking it says under ‘delivering to’ “your address” but doesn’t actually list my address. 

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Chloelei 

What is your question as CS have provided you with an answer. There is no customer account access on these forums. 

When your delivery is due DPD will text you. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
liammoore7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

I pre ordered my iPhone 15 pro max on the 19th of September and I’ve had no update at all about it.

I assume it turns up when it does, what colour and GB did you order? When I placed the order on the 19th I was told it would arrive on the release date, but I questioned it as the website was showing within 28 days, then the lady said yeah that’s correct

I preordered mine in the 15th and still nothing. I’m not usually one to be petty but I’d be furiiiiioussss if people who ordered theirs days after I got mine, got them before mine even shows me tracking 😂

liammoore7
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I have no tracking details nothing.

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks then contact EE and see what is going on 😄

Imreaz011
Visitor

I have been told by EE Rep that it can take up to a month 

Customer1985
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It's over a month now. Probably early November 

kbd1987
Investigator
Investigator

Bro I ordered mine a week before release and they said I’d get it by following Monday latest that was almost 3 weeks ago, now they are saying there’s a 3 week wait so I doubt we’ll be seeing them anytime soon I’m afraid 

kbd1987
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered mine a week before release and they said I’d get it by following Monday latest that was almost 3 weeks ago, now they are saying there’s a 3 week wait so I doubt we’ll be seeing them anytime soon I’m afraid 

Customer1985
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You won't get it till at least middle of October, more like early November now sadly.