cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium

leewoodley89
Explorer

Hi,

I wondered if anyone had any update from EE as to when they are to expect the Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium. Ordered mine on 06/10/2023. Still no date through as to when to anticipate this despite several emails saying they are on track.

It would be great to get an understanding of any dates.

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @leewoodley89

Welcome to the community. 

I have checked the delivery timescales and can see this phone is available to order but to expect despatch in more than 28 days. 

Katie

ColinDak
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What a pointless answer! What is more than 28 days? 30…40…90?? People expect a level of service!

Thanks for your reply Katie. I would add that I paid an upfront cost of £100, which had to be made before my upgrade would even be processed, so the least I would expect would be a date for despatch.

Have you any further updates as to when this might be, rather than the stock lines I get on the email updates, which say ‘your order is on track’? At this point I am not sure what ‘on track’ means. 

Many thanks in advance

stephtor
Investigator
Investigator

I'm in the same situation as you. Ordered on 06/10/2023 and same phone as well, iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium. I recevied a pin from DPD today at 20:51. 

ColinDak
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nice to see that some folk are getting them! 👍🏼