cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro return question

Frank_t
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I am a contract customer with ee took out another line contract with ee for iPhone 14 pro. I’m still within my 14 days and having tried the phone out it’s not for me for various reasons. That leads me to am I able to return the device back to ee and cancel the contract with no fee for this? If so how do I do so? Bearing in mind I have opened the box and played around with the phone am I still able to return it.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Frank_t  providing this was a phone sale or online sale. You have a 14 day cooling off period when you can call customer services and request to return the device.   

Frank_t
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I ordered it online as an additional line is that still okay to return being an additional line?

Yes.

How do I cancel if I've had my contract less than 14 days and signed up online or over the phone?

If you signed up to your plan online or over the phone:
  1. fill in this cancellation form
  2. email it to channel.returns@ee.co.uk or post it to: 

Channel Returns

Mercia House

Senhouse Road

Darlington DL1 4YB

3. EE team will be in touch with further instructions

Alternatively, you can:

1. call our Channel Returns team on 0800 079 0103

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@Frank_t  Yes. You just call customer services and request to return it.