cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

romanlucian78
Explorer

After 5 weeks waiting time my iPhone 14 pro max is still not coming. In shop were I makes upgrades they said to me it’s gone be up to 4 weeks to come. Rubbish service 👎

6 REPLIES 6
WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@romanlucian78 Which capacity did you order?

I went for the same one in space black, 256GB, ordered it on the 28th October.

Received an email from EE and delivery notification from DPD yesterday afternoon. Expecting delivery on Monday 21st as that's what it said on the DPD app. However I've just looked again and there's a new notification stating it's on the way to me now and due for delivery within the next hour or so.

It's been pretty much bang on 3 weeks if it arrives today. I had a similar issue last year when I ordered the 2021 iPad Pro 12.9 inch which was on backorder for a long time, I went for the 1TB Cellular model and waited just shy of 8 weeks from order to delivery (52 days).

Judging by the fact you are still waiting I can only assume you have gone for a higher capacity model or a different colour?

iPhone 14 pro max 128gb

It’s ordered in 15/10/22 , today is 5 weeks time and still nothing.

WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@romanlucian78 Ah you went for the one below me.

My 256GB 14 Pro Max has arrived. Been using a Samsung for a year and nice to be back with Apple. The Samsung watch I have was the straw that broke the camel's back as they are nowhere near as good as the Apple watches.

I expect the 128GB ones are in huge demand and the higher capacity models (256, 512 and 1TB) are less in demand so waiting times are significantly less.

Given I've just got my 256GB you could consider swapping to that for a few quid extra month as it might well be in stock.... might be worth speaking to EE Customer Services.

yeah i have the same problem, i ordered mine on 11/09/22 and i still dont have mine. 

WS1995
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@matildatjarn Same capacity? 128GB?

yup