cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max 128gb black update

hollyblaylock11
Explorer

Ordered my phone on the 11th of October and still no update .. keep getting emails saying order is on track but no sign of it coming any time soon - is this normal? 

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hollyblaylock11

The current estimate for new orders is to expect dispatch within 21 days. Any back orders are sent out in the order in which they were placed, from oldest to newest.

Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

Deeencee
Investigator
Investigator

The iPhone 15 will be out before we receive our ordered 14 pro max’s at this rate

If i was to give you an order number would you be able to let me know my place in the queue?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Sorry @Chris951, we wouldn't be able to access that kind of information.

You can use your order number to track your order in our online tracker.

Jon

Morgan49
Investigator
Investigator

@hollyblaylock11 any sign of your phone yet? I ordered mine 6 days after you and still waiting

I ordered mine on the 12/10/22 so 27 days today and still haven’t a clue when it’s coming.

Mine is finally coming today! However not a single update from EE since I placed the order. Received a text message this morning saying I’ve upgraded and welcome to new plan etc. checked dpd app and it says expect delivery today, this is the only way I found out. GL and hopefully you get yours soon

Yeh I’ve had a message today out of the blue saying mine is getting delivered today aswel