cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro max

Scotty24041
Explorer

Hi so today I ordered a new phone contract. I went through the whole application. Had an email back saying thank you we have received your order it’s being processed we’ll let you know when it’s on its way to you. I’ve been given an order number. Does this mean ive been accepted? Tia 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Scotty24041  Yes it does.  

Oh wow. Ok jjsy I’ve been on so many threads already and couldn’t find an answer. When I go to track it with xko then the number it’s says can’t track order? 

@Scotty24041  The XKO number is an order number not a tracking number.  You’ll receive a tracking number once a device has been allocated to you.   You’ll get a notification the day before delivery informing you it’s being shipped from EE and DPD and you’ll get a notification from DPD and EE on the day of delivery the DPD one will give you a time slot of the delivery. If you can download the DPD app and create an account with the same email address you use with EE you’ll can then actually track your order on the day of delivery so you’ll know exactly where the van is on that day.