cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro max 256gb silver

Bowtellc1992
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in silver. It’s been around 4 days and still have had no confirmation of when I will be receiving this order. It did say dispatched within 14 days! When ringing today I have been told it should be no longer than 14 days. How long has other people waited. Do you have to wait a long time or did it come relatively quick? Thanks

21 REPLIES 21
AStarzIsHere
Visitor

@Bowtellc1992 I placed my upgrade order for the same model, colour and storage option as yourself on the 25th January (11 days ago) and I haven't recievd my device or any order updates.

I contacted EE and had the same reassuring nonsense that I will definitely get the handset within 14 days. When I questioned how they can be certain of 14 days, the estimate changed to 14 working days.

Honestly mate I've been through hundreds of threads on here and getting the handset can range from 4-12 weeks.

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I really hope that isn’t the case as they aren’t allowed to specify a timeframe when the timeframe is way longer. 

Yes, EE may not know when Apple will deliver the handsets but they are still not allowed to feed us false hope.