cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 pro max 256gb silver

Bowtellc1992
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in silver. It’s been around 4 days and still have had no confirmation of when I will be receiving this order. It did say dispatched within 14 days! When ringing today I have been told it should be no longer than 14 days. How long has other people waited. Do you have to wait a long time or did it come relatively quick? Thanks

21 REPLIES 21
Jyarr5
Investigator
Investigator

Same, ordered mine on sat and still says Order confirmed with zero updates or expected delivery. In limbo, would appreciate some info

Every time I have rang I just get the same thing said to me all the time. It should be dispatched within 14 days and have reassured me that it will be no longer than this. They said it could have been 2,4,10 days until dispatch they just don’t know. I think they must have a clear idea of when people will get them surely. If it going to be longer then I’m going to cancel order! 

Very annoying that you can order a new phone without the awareness of stock levels. I’m not sure about you but I’d shop elsewhere for a quicker delivery. 

I’ll give it to Monday and ring again for see what they say when I ring. See if they will have had a better understanding of arrival times. It will have been a week then. 

I fell into the early upgrade trap, They removed the fee. Assumed the phone would be sent within 24hrs (as stated on the order screen) elation soon became “where is my phone”  a felling I reckon I’ll have for the next 28 days 

Which phone did you order? I order the silver 13 pro max 256gb. They said within 14 days but I know other models stated 21 to 28 days 

Graphite 125gb. Def wouldn’t have committed to the order if they were not in stock. 

My issue is that they were all keen for my order yet didn’t state an actual timeframe 

SJM32
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What? They removed your early upgrade fee? How much was it?