cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 pro update from ee

shafted
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After speaking to EE this morning. No one will be receiving their pro orders this week. Apple have paired to send any of the pro phones to dpd for delivery. They have said expect delivery to dpd of 10 days. 
this is confirmed. Looks like another 2 weeks for any delivery to us 

15 REPLIES 15
cords
Investigator
Investigator

Literally just received mine from DPD, I think whatever EE says has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Didn't get any notification from DPD or EE, was only upon checking my app last night that I knew it was to be delivered

shafted
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What iPhone was itnplease

It is 12 Pro Atlantic Blue 128gb

Lack of information given out by EE is shocking

Hatton920
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve received mine today too. 

kaisah16
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep this is **bleep** as I’m sat here reading this in my iPhone 12 pro delivered from EE today. 

I think they just had very limited stock so unless you ordered straight away on preorder day AND had it processed then you won’t get one soon

shafted
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

my order was completed at 18 mins past 1 on Friday 512g in silver

Hatton920
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I had my confirmation email at 1258 for a iPhone 12 pro 128gb in blue. Due to covid I’m sure apple don’t have as much stock to send out as usual. For a preorder day for a popular phone 1318 is quite late after preorders opened.

hope it comes soon for you. 

Mandyleigh1502
Visitor

I ordered mine on release date and it’s being tracked on EE App as out for delivery but still not here and been sat in all day waiting🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hatton920
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What does the dpd app say?  Did you get an email from ee with dpd tracking?