cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 pro update from ee

shafted
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

After speaking to EE this morning. No one will be receiving their pro orders this week. Apple have paired to send any of the pro phones to dpd for delivery. They have said expect delivery to dpd of 10 days. 
this is confirmed. Looks like another 2 weeks for any delivery to us 

15 REPLIES 15

Whereabouts on the app can you track it please? I’ve ordered mine but only have the text confirming

Exactly the same with me, only had a text from EE with an order number.

if you open up the DPD app (if you have it),, on the home page at the very top there will be an active parcels section.

if your phone has been passed over to DPD, it’ll be there.

marc00s
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I got mine yesterday.

it seems that to say no-one will receive them is clearly not correct. I’m amazed that they can’t get just a bit more of the detail right

Well a bit of an update overnight, the order link I was sent as I clicked on it has been updated to show being delivered 30/10-2/11, so that’s ok. I don’t mind waiting as long as I’m updated. 

RedGem
Visitor

Are there any new updates regarding the iPhone 12 pro gold 125gb? I pre ordered on the day before launch and I’ve still not had any delivery info. It’s still saying on the app that it’s awaiting confirmation even though I have an email confirming my order. Getting a bit fed up of waiting now especially as other networks have them in stock. Can someone please be straight up with me and tell me what’s happening because I’ve been told different stories by different people when I’ve got in touch with EE. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RedGem.

The only information I have for that phone is that we'll deliver as soon as we have stock.

If you'd like to discuss or amend your order, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris