cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 pro pre-order

Jackshaw2
Explorer

I made the decision to upgrade early to get the new iPhone 12 and I’m just wondering if EE can actually keep their promises to me about the phone being with me today (launch day) I made the order on the 17th of this month (early hours in the morning) the only update I’ve been given from EE was a e-mail on the 19th confirming the upgrade and delivery and text it was a link to show the status of what the phone is currently in, for a few days now it’s saying

Expected delivery date: Awaiting confirmation’

If a representative from EE can help me out with it will me much appreciated,

Thanks.

34 REPLIES 34
Sassy46
Visitor

I pre ordered the 12 yesterday got told definitely get it on launch date getting same message as you no update doesn’t look like it will be today 😞 

I got a message yesterday saying my phone is with dpd and i will get a message from dpd shortly. No message yet so I don't think I will get it today. 

Alex1405
Investigator
Investigator

I’m in the same boat. Got an email with xko number and then a one to say item on its way. That was the 19th too still not heard anything more tried their Twitter page and no response 🤷🏼‍♂️

I ordered my 128gb iPhone Pro in Pacific Blue last Friday at about 1945. Received an email to say they had my order and it would be with me on launch day. 

Had a confirmation email on Monday, and tracking has been sat at awaiting delivery confirmation ever since. No activity in my DPD app. 

I guess I'm not getting my phone today as promised. Very disappointed

I ordered mine on 16th. EE Advertised it as get it on launch day. Order confirmed in email “expect it on launch day”. Next email a long set of excuses saying delivery within 14 days. Next email saying order confirmed expect text day before from DPD. Well I haven’t got any text. 

my wife on O2 ordered her upgrade on 19th with same advertisement to get it on launch day. Guess what: she got a text this morning saying it will be here between 10 and 11. So if I had known EE would not commit to their promises I would have gone to someone who could. But alas another 2 years contract sealed by EE so they clearly don’t care about their customers

Just got a message from dpd. I will get it today between 11-12:00.Happy now 🙂

I can’t even get on to the tracker now. Just won’t let me in.

Sent from my iPhone
Smi20
Investigator
Investigator

Yup, me too. Ordered it weeks ago. Even booked the day off in order to receive it. 

if they don’t deliver it today then I’ll certainly be cancelling the contract and I’ll go over to another provider who stick to their promises. 

I’ve managed to get on now. I used my mobile instead of email address and it let me in. Wish I hadn’t though as it says expected dispatch within 24hrs. Ridiculous considering I have an email saying delivery on 23rd. I wouldn’t of bothered doing it early if I wasn’t gonna get it on launch