cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 pro pre-order

Jackshaw2
Explorer

I made the decision to upgrade early to get the new iPhone 12 and I’m just wondering if EE can actually keep their promises to me about the phone being with me today (launch day) I made the order on the 17th of this month (early hours in the morning) the only update I’ve been given from EE was a e-mail on the 19th confirming the upgrade and delivery and text it was a link to show the status of what the phone is currently in, for a few days now it’s saying

Expected delivery date: Awaiting confirmation’

If a representative from EE can help me out with it will me much appreciated,

Thanks.

34 REPLIES 34

I’ve still not got mine! No reply from EE customer service, no update on the order status, no email/text from DPD. 

EE have until Friday to reply to me otherwise they’ve lost a 10+ year loyal customer. 

Like I say I got a text out of the blue last night to say it was coming today. It has came but no one was in so it’s not gone back and is being redelivered tomorrow, probably when no one is in again.

The biggest issue that EE have is the way they’ve dealt with it. The complete lack of communication is astounding.

Sent from my iPhone

Alex, you can ask for it to go to a drop off point. These are usually a shop. Or could you maybe ask for it to be delivered very early or very late? 

I’m still waiting for my Pro in Pacific Blue 512gb. Had text from EE this morning saying my order is on track but the tracker is still saying 30 Oct - 2nd November. I ordered at 1.20 pm on pre order day. Has anyone else had that text from EE, if so how long after that did you get your phone? 

It doesn’t let you. Doesn’t give you the option. Only thing you can choose is to change delivery date

Sent from my iPhone

Mine doesn’t even give me a date! Giving up hope at this point lol.