cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 delivery

Geoffb7
Explorer

I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro, it’s on my upgrade anytime, so my iPhone 11 needs to be returned. No date for new phone but an envelope has been sent and it says I have 7 days to return old device! I can’t be without a phone !!

3 REPLIES 3
CaptainKway81
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Geoffb7 @hold off as Long as possible, I ordere on pre order dah and had to send off my ohne which I did as it was told it would be with me yesterday. No phone and no old phone has left me stumped. It’s v annoying, so hold off as long as you can before sending so you avoid the situation I’m in. Until you get that DPD notification, don’t send anything off. Why not try and call them to see if they will h=give you a few extra days?

Thanks ! Sounds a bit of a nightmare for you, I will keep holding on ! Thanks for taking the time to reply 

BEADLEBOPper
Explorer

I also had one of these text messages. After speaking with CS they explained that the trade in return service is managed by a different provider. They assured me that I would not be billed until I have received new handset. So wait out.....