cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Gomrathb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Any of the admins got my idea what the pricing structure is for the iPhone 12 pro Max. Usually I add £15-£20 on top of the pro costing and get a rough estimate. For both contract and upfront cost. But would be helpful before Friday this week to see a price list - so I know what I’m anytime upgrading to! Gonna be nail biting again on phone to try get one for launch day as stores won’t be open because of lockdown impending. I bet everyone will be going for Ocean Blue in either 256gb or 512gb. 😩😩😩😩
good luck everyone who’s after a Pro Max this Friday. 👍👍👍

9 REPLIES 9
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Gomrathb 

Nothing ever gets released until the phone is available for pre-order. I guess you can look at the Pro prices and add a few pounds maybe to give a general idea?

Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @Gomrathb,

You can check the available price plans on your My EE account when you are upgrading.

These will be available for the iPhone once the device is available to order.

Alex 🙂

NickH16
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Starting price should be cheaper if you go for 128GB 

Treble
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Is pre orders same as pro orders 1pm this Friday ? 

Gomrathb
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

exactly that. With deliveries from the following Friday. The Friday 13th!!!! (Shudders). It’s destined for failure..... I can feel it already. 

AlinCampan
Investigator
Investigator

I’m interested in getting the iPhone 12 Pro Max so will this appear on my account as at the moment it’s only iPhone 12 Pro appearing to upgrade to that one. I’m after the Pacific blue for sure and 256GB is perfect as that’s the storage i’ve got for my iPhone XS Max. How will this upgrade programme work comparing to Apple. Apple upgrade programme is not gonna happen now until after the lockdown as I wasn’t sure where to get the iPhone from. I hope the price won’t be too much higher. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlinCampan.

More information will be available when the pre-orders open at 13:00. Keep an eye on the online shop.

Chris

What’s the best to try it on , via the EE app or the website in general. Is the voucher code at the end of check out , got my 20%

So at 1pm the iPhone 12 Pro Max will show up.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Either, @AlinCampan. 🙂

I personally use the website.

Yes, it will become available at 13:00 and you pop the code in the voucher box at the checkout.

Chris