Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro 256gb Gold

gurpreettaqk123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Just ordered the Iphone 12 Pro in store as an upgrade on the 26th Oct 2020 and i hear there are delays in with the iPhone 12 but i just checked the tracker online and it still says awaiting confirmation.

How long would it take for that to change so i have date of when i should be expecting the iphone as the store told me that it should take no longer than 7 days to get to the store to pick up

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @gurpreettaqk123,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did the retail store give you a timescale for your delivery the day you ordered?

As soon as your device is available to dispatch it will be updated on the online order tracker.

You will also receive a text from DPD when they have your iPhone with the delivery details the day before it is expected to be with you.

Alex 🙂

gurpreettaqk123
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Thank you for getting back to me 

They advised it could take between 7 - 10 days for the item to be delivered 

But I just wanted to ask if there was a shortage in stock as I was hoping to get the iPhone this week 

My status still says awaiting confirmation 

Kind Regards

Gurpreet

Hi @gurpreettaqk123,

If you were advised yesterday 7-10 days, this will be relevant to the stock the retail store currently have of the device you ordered.

As soon as your phone is dispatched the store will be in contact for you to collect.

Alex 🙂

Alex 🙂