Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchase date and location

Help pls!My son took his iPhone 11 in the sea accidentally and it is now dead! Many fixes have tried and failed. The insurance company want proof of purchase and we have no idea when or where we got it as various family members have had a few iPhones...

bect by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data Gifting

I want to gift data from my I watch to I phone, both devices are on my account.

Laurat79 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wrong bills with my apple watch

I bought 10GB for my apple watch series 7.The problem is that the App Watch shows that I did not have a data plan for my Apple Watch and requires me to set up mobile data for my watch. When I log in to the EE website by clicking the ‘Set Up Mobile Da...

iPad add on

Can I add 5g to my iPad Air from my existing eve plan?

Lois11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! No internet on wifi following EE network settings update

My iPhone 7 had a message “needs restart following EE network setting being updated”. After restart I have no Internet on wifi. It’s on the hotel wifi. My wife’s phone works fine. I’ve reset network settings but no change. 

shaunali by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iPhone upgrade delivery

Hi I’m tracking my order through ee an it’s stating ‘we can’t show your details right now’ but I’ve had confirmation email my sons phone is on the way but can’t track and haven’t recieved a text from dpd. I placed the order Thursday morning. Can you ...

Apple Music

Hi, I get Apple Music free as a smart benefit. Apple Music has been activated and displays as one of my 3 active smart benefits in the my EE app. I have also received the following text message from EE, “Hi from EE. Apple Music has been added to your...

Owning your handset

Does anyone know how long it takes before you actually own the handset? I can’t afford my phone bill anymore and want to leave my contract but don’t know if I can take my handset and phone number with me. 

Mrc & trade in

Hello. I am looking to trade in my old iPhone 7 and take out a new se 2022. My question. Can you trade in and receive the MRC discount too? thanks in advance