cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking iPhone 12

Unluckymichael
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone, I ordered my iPhone 12 two weeks ago and the expected delivery was in two weeks. Now I understand that the delivery has been delayed but everyone on here seems to be able to track their order. I’ve only received the original email saying that another would follow. How are you able to track your order? Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Unluckymichael

Thanks for ordering with us. 

What colour and memory size did you order?

You can track your order using your order number via the online tracker

Once your phone is ready for delivery you will receive a notification from DPD with full tracking details. 

Katie 🙂

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your response.

It's an iPhone 12 Pro 128GB Gold.

I tried using the tracker but it doesn't work. Please see the picture below. Is there any other way to check?

Thanks,

Michael.

Screenshot_20201115-101939_Chrome.jpg

Katie_B

Hi @Unluckymichael

As soon as information is available regarding your order it will show on the online tracker or you will receive a notification. 

I have checked the current status of our stock for the iPhone 12 Pro in Gold and can see we are still awaiting stock from the supplier. 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie, 

thanks for your quick response. 

when I ordered it, it said it would be here within 2 weeks. So it’s very disappointing that EE have not contacted me directly to explain this delay.  Is there a rough timescale of when you are expecting stock please? 

thanks 

Michael 

Katie_B

Hi @Unluckymichael

We have no account access here in the community.

For more specific details regarding your order please give us a call so our customer care team can look into this for you. 

Katie 🙂

RAIDERMC888
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

My tracking order number is not working 

RAIDERMC888
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

My tracking order number not working 

Hi Katie, 

I already did this, and got no where. No one would tell me when it’s expected. I’m debating just cancelling it and going to another provider. I’d rather EE were just honest with me and the expected delivery, 

thanks 

Rebecca 

Katie_B

Hello @RAIDERMC888

Thanks for coming to the community.

When did you order?

Have you received tracking information from DPD?

Katie 🙂