cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Update on Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel

rickirajah
Contributor
Contributor

I was wondering if there was any stock update on the Apple Watch Series 6 Stainless Steel model.

I was originally told it was looking good for launch day (Friday 18th September) but have yet to hear anything more.

Speaking to an EE representative I found out that these models may take longer than originally thought, but I think I need a bit more information than that.

I can see from Apple's website that they have these devices in stock and you can literally walk into a store and pick one up so not sure what the hold up is.

125 REPLIES 125
Cjlhdoodle
Visitor

Hi there. I had placed an order online for one which confirmed but no email etc, called up about an hour ago and needed to put a new order in (she did it all for me) and asked if delivery on Monday would be ok for me. 44mm steel series 6. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rickirajah and @Cjhdoodle

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering.

The Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Stainless Steel version is available to order. They'll be dispatched as soon as we receive stock from the manufacturer.

Chris

No offence @Christopher_G but I think I could have told you that.

Yeah I agree. Spoke to EE on Friday and they told me they expected Monday delivery. Weird that they have so little

visibility into when they expect stock to arrive. 

Fuseonic
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I also got told definitely Monday when I asked yesterday, despite already being told it would be delivered last Friday previously. Nothing showing in the DPD app so I guess that its not coming tomorrow. Annoying thing is if they had been truthful about not having stock then I could have probably managed to order on from John Lewis or AO before they sold out. Now everywhere is out of stock of the stainless steel one.

For all the Kevin Bacon adverts for being the best network they seem to have some sort of ordering system from the 1990s. Cancels orders without informing customers and can’t give any proper idea on the status of an order.

@Fuseonic just to give you some hope I had nothing showing in the DPD app for my blue aluminium and it just showed up on Friday without any warning

If you check your plan in myEE has it been updated? That was the only indication I had that my order had been processed

Can anyone tell me when the stainless 44mm Apple Watch series 6 will start shipping?? I ordered one in the first few hours of them becoming available on the website last week. I still haven’t heard anything. I would appreciate some help with this matter.

thanks 

Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@MikeL21 wrote:

Can anyone tell me when the stainless 44mm Apple Watch series 6 will start shipping?? I ordered one in the first few hours of them becoming available on the website last week. I still haven’t heard anything. I would appreciate some help with this matter.

thanks 

Nothing yet from EE, still shows in stock (dispatch when receive stock) which is very confusing. 

You should double check that your order has not been cancelled by EE, as there are numerous reports of system issues causing cancellations by mistake.

EE will only say , wait for the DPD notification.

Just spoke with EE and they have my order. But still don’t have stock or expected date for the 44mm stainless, so guess I just wait